Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Couldn't help myself!

Photography isn't about how talented your CAMERA is, it's about how talented YOU are.
Okay, so I couldn't help myself! Here's almost ALL of my phone/iPod photography. Which I don't care if the camera is 5,000 or 5 dollars. A good photo is a good photo. And I think these are pretty awesome :) Take a look. There's a lot so bare with me and leave comments! (75 pics total!) They were taken with an Ipod Touch 4th Gen, Sprint Nexus, and a Sprint LG Optimus. Thank you & enjoy!















































































Tomorrow I will be doing a "meet the photographer" post so you can learn more about me.

:) thank you

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Your photos are very well done! Hop over to my blog to where today (1/17/12) I posted a photo taken by one of my new bloggy friends who happens to be a professional photographer. I take pictures (am not a "photographer") ... and my friend Magda is an artist, not merely a photojournalist. I can only DREAM of having an inch of photographic talent -- and you're WELL on your way to having MANY inches. Congratulations!

    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :) Thank you so very much for your support :) I am still figuring out this blogging thing and I couldn't locate the photo. Is there a link or something you could post?

    Thanks Again!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite is the 19th one from the bottom. sooo pretty with the colors changing ((:

    ReplyDelete